
I just got back from my first ride outside on my new Christmas Present! What is the present? Thanks for asking. It's a Blue RD-1 all carbon fiber road bike! The ride was fantastic; so much better than a stationary bike inside the YMCA. So I have made my maiden voyage as a Roadie! And I must admit that I was freaking out a bit about being on the road with a bunch of cars. I road some country roads that are two lanes with no shoulder. But, in true country fashion, every single car gave me plenty of room. That's not to say that there aren't a few crazies out there, but I did not see them today.
So now I have my first ride under my belt. As with the other disciplines, I can't exactly say I'm fast, but I'm sure having fun! And that's what it's most about.
1 comment:
Shes pretty, whats her name?
Post a Comment