skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ramblings found to be important to no one but me.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Cute Doggies
Aren't the "kids" cute? Of course, the only way to get them both so attentive at the same time is to be in the kitchen. Yeah, I have a couple chow hounds.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2010
(5)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(23)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
▼
July
(2)
Happy Independence Day!
Cute Doggies
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2008
(1)
►
April
(1)
Training Log Graph
About Me
Skip...
Franklin, VA, United States
I'm just a good ol' boy. Never meanin' no harm. Beats all you never saw, been in trouble with the law, since the day I was born
View my complete profile
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment