Unbelievable. I can't believe they lost three out of four tax payments my Mom sent in. Isn't it crazy how the IRS makes the mistake but the burden of proof is on us? I've got a medical company trying to bill me for $6,000 from when I was sick almost two years ago. I already paid my share of some $700. I keep explaining that insurance owes the other part. Just because I'm not covered by the same insurance company now doesn't mean I wasn't covered by them when it happened. But I just know they're going to send it to a collection agency and try to get it from me because I'm the easiest path. The government and big businesses have systems of protection set up and we're left hanging out to dry.
Here's something that probably won't even get you to think, but did you know there is no law that says the IRS can take our money? That's right, the IRS, as an entity, is illegal and furthermore, is unconstitutional.
Some people (some very brave people) have actually taken the IRS to court. They spent days in session just asking the IRS lawyers to produce the law that says they have the right to tax citizens. They can't produce one, because it doesn't exist. They spend their time in court showing precedents of taxing people and throwing their weight around, but can't produce one, single, tiny law.
So much for giving unto Caesar what is his. The IRS sounds more like a mob protection scam than something of, by and for the people.
I'm done now. Maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment